Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Worst paddling

  1. #21
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst paddling

    I loved Mr. Vicars. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Such a good man.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  2. #22
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Worst paddling

    Well. I would have to say coach Taylor. Gym class while dressed in shorts.
    He always had a rule about not putting your leg over the seat when you set down. So your leg would not be in the other isle.
    Was about late for class and just got into the seat as he entered the room. Thought i was ok. He kept looking at me as he called the roll. Then said come on up here. I did and he give me 5 good one's to my hind side. And in shorts and him a tennis player and peg board person and rope climbing master. Oh yeah it hurt and i never did that again.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst paddling

    Yep, he was a great guy, as I am sure alot from GC would testify.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #24
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Worst paddling

    I believe it was James Greear,, i was caught running in the hallway. He said wait right here until I get my paddle, I owe you 10 licks. On the 4th hit,, the paddle broke, and he got so mad. He said I will deal with you later,, but thank goodness I never got the rest of my 'licks'.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •